Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Online Tasks

I am quite blessed to hav few online tasks to finish. I have just started to work on some while the rest are on my jobs list to do. But, im not complaining at all, in fact in super happy because it means something else. I just arrived from downtown as we did our grocery with my mom. I also bought a new dress for the Lenten Season. It took us few hours to shop and roam around. After which, i baked some sweets and decided to blog. Thank God, i never missed the pouring of online tasks as ive managed to catch few of them. Anyway, my brother will be coming tonight and we will be spending together as a whole family. Lenten for us is just few of the much awaited holidays because it means a family bonding to us. Honestly, i really have lots of things to thank God for this great year for me. Im just grateful that HE is so good to make all my wishes come true. I wish the Lenten observance gave you and me too a nourished spiritual journey all through out the year.

0 comments: