Friday, April 15, 2011

On Number Plates

My old friend sent me an email a while ago about his vacation. He was inviting for an escapade somewhere at Samar area. I immediately agreed because i knew the place has beautiful beaches. In fact, I've been to most of the great tourist destination there. He is planning to come by next week so we are planning things out this early. Anyway, i remember that my brother is asking me a favor to visit LTO for his number plate. He wants to follow up if his plate is already available and ready for usage. Speaking of number plate, i never thought that you could customize your plate and choose from a wide array of style. My friend choose cherished number plates and he was really amazed of the outcome of his plates. If you want to avail one, visit the site quickly.

0 comments: