Friday, April 15, 2011

Fashion Accessories

Are you fond of collecting fashionable necklace, bracelets or even beautiful accessories? Then, don't you think its time to make your own? I do have a plethora of fashionable accessories with different styles, amazing colors and sometimes i think of making my own stuff. One time, i made a stylish necklace combine with great colors and beautifully crafted Trollbeads beads. It turned out to be my masterpiece because some of my friends like it and even asked to make one for them. I realized its easy to make your own stylish accessories especially if you have the passion and a heart for fashion. Next time around, ill try to get some more beads so that ill come up with more styles. Who knows this is just a beginning of my fashion career, right guys?

0 comments: