Friday, March 25, 2011

My Personal Meme

I got this from Gvenchi. I love the post so i decided to make my own version. I am just tired of posting surveys, and other blog thingy stuff, so right now, i am kinda posting a personal yet fun get to know me stuffs.

Lets Start:


I know that i should be more responsible now and never take life so easily

I believe that God has best plans for all of us that we should just wait for the perfect time.

I fought for my rights especially when it alreadu about my personal circumstance.
I am angered when people judge other people based on what they see on them.
I love to eat ice cream and chocolates especially if i am stressed
I need a rest right now cause i am stressed for few days.
I take my sister for shopping whenever my budget allows me.
I hear mass regularly to nourish my spiritual life.
I drink wine occasionally.
I hate people who are social climber and pretenders.
I use my charm sometimes to convince other people.
I want a new phone this year.
I decided to take up my course for a new environment.
I like the feeling of being cared and loved especially if it came from a special person.
I am an understanding friend.
I feel great whenever i help other people.
I left some good memories in the past that is hard to forget no matter how i try.
I do not want to get hurt again after the painful break up.
I hope that my present relationship will last forever.
I dream of having my own family in the future.

I drive my car before and i enjoy it.
I listen to NIna's songs every now and then.
I type away depressing thoughts whenever i am bothered by it.
I think every person deserves a happy ending.
I wish I could buy a laptop this year.
I compensate for a lost time with my grandmom by doing the things she likes.
I regret the decisions i made before but now i realized it was all right.
I care about my family health.
I should save this year.
I am not going to give up my battle of giving a comfortable life to my family despite barriers.
I said hurtful wors sometimes but i said sorry immedietly.
I wonder if the richest people still eat dried fish.
I changed my mind constantly.
I cry whenever i heard things that concerns my family.
I am healed now and have forgiven the people who hurt me.
I am happy with my present state, having a great boyfriend.
I lose my temper when people are abusive especially when they think they are greater.
I leave everything in the past.

1 comments:

Givenchi said...

Thanks for including my link on your post :) Have a great day!