Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weather Forecast

I woke up around 9 am today and i really thought it was just 5 am because of the dim light that sorrounds my room. I do have a venetian blinds in my room and i always closed the blinds because i dont want to be disturbed by the morning light especially when i felt i need to sleep more. Today i realized i had a long sleep and because i was very tired yesterday i had a nice and sound rest. I was finally awaken when my sis came into my room and get something in my cabinet, i realized it was already late because they were already done with their breakfast. When i checked my phone, my honey pie had already called up several times. I didnt noticed the right because of the tick tack sounds of my clock. I hurriedly went up and check the time, well i am kinda surprised about it because of the weather condition. The clouds is gloomy plus a little rain, its so cold that i am tempted to go back to sleep again. But while i was taking my bath, i noticed a heavy raindrops that really fall so heavily in our rooftop. I realized its not a normal rain because the sounds of the drops irritates my ear. Anyway, before i forgot i check teh weather forecast today. and heres what i found out.

Excerpt:


Synopsis:
At 2:00 a.m. today, the Shallow Low Pressure Area (SLPA) was estimated based on satellite and surface data at 90 km South of General Santos City (5.2°N, 125.1°E).



Forecast:
Visayas and Mindanao will experience mostly cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and isolated thunderstorms becoming cloudy with widespread rains over Eastern Visayas and Northeastern Mindanao which may trigger flashfloods and landslides. Luzon will be partly cloudy to at times cloudy with isolated light rains or thunderstorms.

Moderate to strong winds blowing from the Northeast will prevail over Luzon and Visayas. The coastal waters along these areas will be moderate to rough. Elsewhere, winds will be light to moderate coming from the Northeast and East with slight to moderate seas.
Lets Take care guys.

0 comments: