Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My man

I used to call him my babe, my honey, my baby, my sweety but above all he is my bestfriend, my confidante, my sweetheart just my man. He may not always be here physically but always and almost he is here, always here for me. When i decided to take a break in my career, he was the one i first consulted. I can feel how he was worried when i felt the world was stumbling down on me.When i parted ways with my former bf, ive thought it was the end of a beautiful story but He proved it wrong, he proved it once again that really distance cannot hinders a story inspired by time and trust. I have lots of things to be grateful with, but im not rushing things, this time i want HIM to make the lead. True enough, i am slowly falling in love with him...just found out recenlty.goodluck to me.

0 comments: