Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Unknown

Just in time after i finished some online stuff, i was surprised to see an unknown call from my phone, but i just have one person in mind, no other than the closest and dearest person now,hmmm. And my bet was correct, when i come online now, ive read his offline message telling me that he tried to call me yersterday like 4 pm in my time. He was really the one. And who else will?hheheh, actually there are just few people who knew my personal number, just those who were that close to me other than my significant others. Truelly i regret not having talk to him, coz our last conversation was last sunday and it really took us almost half an hour and it was just cut off when my battery got empty, i missed him already. You know i realized God has been really good to me all through out, though sometimes i questioned his will on me but always and almost after i finally got HIS message, i certainly thank him for bringing great people on my life. To everybody out there, learn to trust.

0 comments: