Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Appreciate It

In my three years in the corporate world, somehow i was able to meet a lot of superiors, In my first job, my boss was like a terror that even just to utter a word in front of him, youll surelly feel nervous, afterwhich i was hired as admin by a poultry integrator company, my boss was great because hes more of a support staff than of a high level superior. Rather than give directions alone, he would initiate doing our projects and activities. But to top it all, my boss is like a friend or a father to me. Yesterday we were just hanging around and he happened to ask about my lovelife. We were sharing thoughts and finally i became too emotional that i couldnt help it pouring out my emotions, instead of making me calm, my boss adviced me like a caring father. I guess this page is not enough to enumerate how good he is to me. I knew i could never repay his goodness, but in God's best time, i knew he will be blessed for such kindness.

0 comments: