Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September

Its actually the 2nd day of the month, wanna know why this month seems significant to me? well, its not only because it signifies the BER month, nor this tells us that christmas is fast approaching, however one significant thing for the author in the month, is that its the birthday month of yours truelly, yes dear, i will be turnung 24 this september 16. I am a virgo lady, and currently i still dont have plan as to how im going to celebrate my natal day, But i just have one wish in mind, if possible, i want to be with my honey on my special day but i knew its so impossible cause he is into serious business planning nowadays. Hopefully i could receive flowers, cause i really want to have one, and this is the most special day for me that i want to receive one. My lalabs promised me of that, hopefully its in my doorstep on the day of my birthday.hehhe

0 comments: