Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Battles

..with all the achings inside, i believe some hearts dont survive, i just cant help but feel so sad because i feel the emptiness and the feeling of being alone for quite some time, i feel unloved.
I remember last year, it was really so hard in my part, coz i was in the process of moving, painful experienced from past. The scars he left was indeed incurable, until now it always puzzles me why i had been in such terrible situation, loving someone who doesnt love you anymore, running after him, being stupid and loving quitely. After quite some, i have moved forward from life, and here i am a better person, a new and improved me, but still fighting love battles, of winning, of losing, of moving on, of hoping and desperately seeking for a little love from someone who could never be mine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girl I follow your love and you seems to have a confusing lovelife.