Friday, December 26, 2008

Love Update

Well friends, i have a great news and updates to my love life, in the Christmas eve, my honey pie called me up to great me for the Christmas season, i was really surprised and i was so speechless at first, but then i was so happy thu my phone hang up because the battery was already empty.
To my dear lalabs, thank u so much for the call, it was a big thing for me, you just didnt knew how you made a simple woman happy just for that mere act, it made me realize that i am always special and truelly no man can ever love me the way you did.
Seems like a cliche, it would always be my pleasure to love and be loved by a great man like you.
Happy Holidays and I want the world to know that i love u so much thu your on the other part of the world.mwah

2 comments:

ssnuffy said...

thnx katy, I couldn't answer yu on my blogso I snuck in here, hope thats ok. have a blessed Holiday and a great and Successful New year,, Al Ssnuffy

Anonymous said...

Happy New year!! Wishing you the best of 2009. Good Life & Good health to you and your family. More blessings to all of us. Cheers!! :)