Monday, January 21, 2008

a new dawn

it was quite amazing how our paths cross with my baby, i mean i was just wondering how i found him,,just quite thinking, coz now now that im starting to get to know him i find myself so lucky. before that we were just on the first stage of our relationship i never appreciate his effort and everything that he does for me.but lately, i am really so overwhelmed by his attention, i really apprecaite his effort adn his love for my family and for our realationship.
most of the time he would talk about his plans for me, he would talk about us being together which made me fall in love with him...
finally last night, a strange feeling was in my heart, i guess its the fear of lossing him coz honestly i dont now how i would start again my life without him.

0 comments: