Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Christmas is indeed on countdown as the weather speaks for the coldy season. No wonder, i had my allergy since the other day and i immediately take my anti allergy med for relieve. I am no exemption on those folks who rants about morning allergy because since i was on my teen days, i was always hit by these. Good thing, its getting rare these years but i still have it.

On the other end, i am updating this site before i publish an sponsored review. Few more to come and i am already getting lazy to finish them all. I've thought i just have few in mind but i was given another set today. Spare me, but then it's God's way of letting me know that i am blessed. So, do i have the right to complain, i guess not.

Have  a Blessed day Bloggers....

0 comments: