Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Love This Wireless Doorbell

Its a fine Sunday morning and I woke up so late because of some activities I attended last night. Therefore I can see the bright sun smiling bigtime. So, if theres one thing that makes me smile these days, its the romance and thoughts of love I'm keeping within me. I'm enjoying some wonderful moments with the apple of my eye and the things that we're planning together makes me so excited! On a lighter note, my sister will be coming home in the few days. In fact. we had a long conversation last night and I am already excited for her to arrive. As of this typing, she is taking her last batch of exams until tomorrow. With our coming festivity, the novena already started, we are in the midst of preparations. Some of the carpentry work is almost finished and on one of my errands to the city I looked for a wireless doorbell . I'm just amazed at this kind of doorbell because aside from the fact that it needs no messy wiring, it is also very convenient for any homeowner knowing that a visitor can just use the doorbell in case he needs to see us. Well, it requires a little budget and appropriate planning. I don't think its perfect for us now knowing that we have a few expenses in the queue. Well, I hope you're enjoying your Sundays guys. Don't forget to hear mass later.

0 comments: