Friday, April 27, 2012

Mountains of Tasks

As of Yesterday. i still have few tasks on queue unfortunately ive had pending tasks to do in some sites. I wish i could do them all but simply my mind has its own terms and conditions. I could do review like two to three and the most five. But doing them all, is impossible for me unless you want a half baked output. I will be reserving them this coming weekend. Hopefully no more tasks assigned. Im all set and i have articles to do too so i have to prioritize my online endeavors.

Plus, i am expanding my online platforms. I hire someone to overhaul something coz i will be monetizing my social media account. I hear from a good friend that they are doing great in this platform and thanks to an online friend who mentors me on everything. So, aside form my article writing, blogging. I will be all set for a new online endeavor. I hope i could balance my time...

0 comments: