Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun-Filled Day

I knew this is kinda late for a weekend update but what can i do folks, i am bit busy today. I was off for my grocery so early coz i have to go with a friend for an important errand and right after wer're done with our lunch, i hurriedly fix myself. Too bad the rain was kinda pouring hard so we have no choice but to pursue our initial plans. After we're done with our business, we headed straight to the mall for some sight seeing and i really enjoy big time having a great company with this good friend. I remember my sister coz she was my shopping buddy all these years and its quite some time since we last bond together. Our sight seeing was kinda a reliever to me after a stressful week from work and other stuff. Now my turn for my online portals and i wish i could participate with my saturday meme. How about you guys? Did you have a saturday blast?

0 comments: