Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Concert Ticket for Kids Choice Award

Lately, i realised i have so many reasons to celebrate my life. I mean when i count all the blessings that God has bestowed on me, i certainly am amazed how good he is into my life. He is indeed my friend, my savior and my God. Anyway, i am just reading an email from a very good friend. They just migrated to Canada and she told me a lot of stuff that makes me feel excited. How i wish she can invite me for a visit, well, why not? She also mentioned about their weekend plan of watching a concert and she told me that she is looking for kids choice awards tickets, the addams family tickets and huey lewis and the news tickets. I advised her to visit ticketamerica.com

Ticketamerica.com has concert tickets form the kid's choice awards held annually in california and the hit musical adams family based on the tv show plus Concert Huey Lewis & The News Tickets and Information.

0 comments: