Friday, December 23, 2011

Yawning Post

Ohh well, i am so tired. I went home late last night because of our party and it was quite amazing. I enjoyed to death from the parlor games to our presentation. Our boss decided to take us home because of the heavy rain and right after i step my feet on our doorstep the hubby called up to check if im already at home. I immediately took my shower to prevent me from catching those flu virus. I wasn't actually had a good rest because the hubby kept on calling me. I dont know if he just missed me or maybe he just need someone to listen that why he was telling a lot of stuff..hehehe. I end up taking my sleep at about three in the morning but then the hubby surprised me with a nice present and no matter how tired i am, i am simply delighted with every inch of sweetness he showered me. I have no choice but to pick up my grocery and good thing the sister is here. I had a blessed day actually and im grateful for all the blessings that came my way. Thank God.

0 comments: