Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Up For Update - Finally!

I knew i need to give a different kind of lift to this site but somehow i always missed it. I blame some stuff i am currently doing and my daily routine thats why i sometimes missed to drop some lines here. Anyway, it a fine day for me, amazing actually. I got another task today and i will be writing articles again. I already got my payment from my previous works and im happy to have had known that theyre so updated.

Well, i was at the nearby mall to buy some personal things coz i forgot to buy them last weekend. If not of my honey, i would surely just forgot it. Did i share to you guys that i just changed my sim recently, im using an international sim now and im happy availing of a cheaper sms rates. but last night, my honey told me that his call cant go through, i hope its not about the signal.Im sure its not coz we have talked this morning and so far we dont have problems with our line.I missed my honey now,,,,,,

1 comments:

Jona said...

One of the things I have a hard time doing when it comes to blogging is consistency. Offline life is really demanding. Anyway, there's nothing to blog about without our life offline :) congrats for this update hehe :D