Friday, January 13, 2012

A "Me" Day

Im glad the hubby decided to give me a break and a deserved treat. If not him being persistent then i dont think ill call this day a "me" day. So, what i did? I paid first some bills that are on due and hear mass. I oftentimes plan of attending their 12 pm mass whenever i have plan of going to downtown but seldom it materialize because of some distrations.Today, i make sure i can hear mass and im glad i did coz i met our former school directress. A short chitchat and after which we decided to have a lunch together. It took us more than an hour to finished our lunch but im quite happy with all those short conversation. Right after, i checked out some new finds and bought few items that pleased my eye. Well, its kinda boring walking alone and i hate to do it if i dont have company. Speaking of being alone, we will be left alone with my brother this weekend coz my parents will fly to the next city for the Sinulog festival.Im sure they deserved the treat and im happy for them to enjoy this exciting travels once in a while.To my nanay and tatay, enjoy the trip and i knew theyre quite excited travelling together.

0 comments: