Friday, December 2, 2011

Good Morning World

Im updating on a busy Friday morning. I am at work and as usual i am uber busy but its actually not a hindrance for me to take some time and update this bloggie. My man just phoned me a while ago and my boss smile big time and teased me to transfer coz the computer might be stocked with ants, he is very sweet my boss says. Speaking of my sweet honey, he told me last night that a business partner from Singapore wanted to meet me and he said that they might come too when he visited next year. The partner is bugging him to marry the soonest and he told the latter that he had already found someone else and showed my pic. My heart melts big time whenever he will share some stuff about this. I knew how important i am in his life and im sure at God's best time all my dreams will come into reality. I knew for a fact that God has a marvelous plans on me and to this day alone i can see how great HIS plans for my life. There's nothing i can wish right now but for me to be guided always.

0 comments: