Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Excited for Sister's Coming

I mentioned in my post earlier that i have wired my sister certain amount for her travel back home. I quite missed her a lot and i wouldnt want to miss this chance of bonding with her before she went back to another five months at Iloilo. On the least side, the brother is still on travel and will be going home i guess in the 24th because he is also planning to bring his car. We are planning to take some trips this holiday just to some nearby town and having your own car would surely bring the family a festive mood.

Anyway, I had a great time at the mall today. I bought something for myself, no wonder i am so delighted. Kidding aside, id like to of course give thanks to my partner for being so generous to me. Whenever i just asked something on him, he will really give the world if he can. This Christmas is quite especial to me so pardon me guys if im a bit emotional in some of my posts.God has been so good to me this year and i want to return the favor even in just little things that i could do.As with the hubby, he is scheduled to visit some vendors and customers since the other day, He had been sick yet he doesnt want to listen to me when i told him to take some leave. Hopefully, the transfer of the ownership would happen very soon as it gives so much stressed to my lovey dovey. Well, i hope you had a great day guys. I always wish for everyones bright mood and of course lets not forget to pray for the victims of typhoon Sendong.

0 comments: