Sunday, November 13, 2011

Victorious Sunday

The triumphant Filipinos is im sure all smile because our very own Manny Pacquio has won again on his recent rematch. I watched live so i was able to know the result. I bet it was a hard fight for the boxing champ as evident on how it lasted for twelve rounds. I love it when its Manny's fight because there is less crime and people opt to stay at their respective home. I remember two years ago, i was in Cebu because we stayed there for few days with my honey and when Sunday came, most of the cabs are nowhere to be found. Its very quiet and my honey was surprised how the scenario of the place turned suddenly into a quite village. Now he know why Filipinos are fanatic with boxing. I am too and im so proud that the country became well known because of Manny.

0 comments: