Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Steel Cabinets for your Home

I have dozens of improvement plans for our house unfortunately my sister is our priority this time. However, it doesnt stop me from doing some canvass if in any case ill have excess budget. To start with, i want to add some beautification to my room. I already hate the dull and boring color that i am having now. I want something that will reflect my personality and somehow a color that would brightens my day as soon as i wake up in the morning. Another thing i am planning is to have steel cabinets because my present drawer cannot anymore accommoddate my personal belongings. I want to have a customized shoerack and stylish steel storage cabinets if the budget is not that big. I observed that this year alone my dresser is becoming too small with all the dresses and clothes i added every month.

Knowing how shopaholic i am, i can definitely occupy even the largest .flammable storage cabinet But this is just my way of treating myself after being so hardworking. Shopping is not bad for as long as you spend within your budget but if you think you go beyond your limit or you dont have excess then dont attempt to buy what your eye is craving instead make up your mind and buy whats important. Gladly, i have a responsible father who buys everything at home and my role is to just add whatever is lacking although i do spare with our everyday needs. But with my brother staring to work soon, im sure i will have plenty of excess especially that im enjoying a generous reward from my online tasks.

0 comments: