Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nanay's Birthday

Today is the birthday of my mom and luckily i was able to give her a birthday bash. Its not a secret that ive been spending left and right expenses this week but it didnt stop us from giving her a small birthday party. I again hosted another party and although i am a but tired with everything that we are going through, with my man's help we were able to give her a small present. I wish i can share with you guys my mom's cake that i ordered awhile ago. Its chocolate supreme and i love how it was personalised for us.


On the other end, i shop again and i am going crazy coz i know i have to put some limitations in my shopping habit. But guys, if you just saw my receny buy you will surely feed your eyes with extreme envy. I bought a nice blouse, a red stunning footwear and an elite bag. I said to myself that i will pamper myself till i drop and i did. I promise not to shop next week until the end of this month. I figure out i need an extra cabinet for all my stuff.

0 comments: