Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Blah

The day brings both joy because i will have time to relax but it also bring a gloomy face in me. My mom and my sister just had their trip to Cebu for some important matters. My mom will have her check up while my sister will stay there for a week for a vacation. I really want to go with them but i cant. I have work obligations that i need to attend to and the hubby does not permit me. He wants me to rest first because he knew ive been complaining about my UTI stuff just the other week. I told him im fine but still he wants his decision to prevail. Since im a submissive partner, i just decided to stay. Better rest and do my backlog than have fun.


Well, the house is quite silent but i asked a neighbor to stay temporarily and sleep at us. Anyway, theres so much to share about as i am not in the mood to roam around. I am really lazy today buit good thing that im in the mood to finish some online tasks. Have a great day guys.

0 comments: