Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Got So Many Tasks

Wow, the day brings so many blessings again. I got few tasks from paying sites and articles to finish. Well, isnt it a great day for me? Yours truly had been so tired and stressed with so many things to do and attend to. I had to do some offline errand for my sister and for my mom too. Both of them are leaving to Cebu this weekend so the papers i need to arrange are needed for the trip. Afterwhich, i had to do some canvass for some stuff that im planning. I was at downtown the entire day and arrived few minutes ago. Another thing, while pushing my cart at the grocery store, i bumped with an acquintance - a business woman in the city. We exchange hellos and chitchats a little. She turned out to be not connected anymore with the company and told me few stuff about the latter. I was fascinated the way she teased me now. She said i look better than when i was at my former company. I do think so too. Well, God has been so good to me so at this point allow me to just thank my God for everything that he has done into my life. I just hope i will remain and continue to become an instrument of HIS love and kindness.

0 comments: