Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Best Red Wine

Hows your social life now? I hope its as active as any other woman in the city. As for me, i do have my socialization days but i limit it now as i just have few friends that are less busy in the place. When i was having my own pad, i was a party girl and a drinker too. Yes guys, i do have my share of drinking days, saturday night outs and other fun stuff a single woman could ever do. Today, i opt to just bond with my sister and visit some good friends if i have time. I need to be responsible and manage my finances as tightwad as possible.

Going back with my party days, i remember a bar at my old home where we do hang outs often. The ambiance was fantastic and people who do visit the place are mostly professional so you wouldnt worry for possible war incident. As to their drinks, they served assorted wine brands, from locally made wine to expensive wine. Our favorite was their wine especialty which is a mixture of different wines and ladies drink. While a friend usually order their best red wine. How i missed those bonding days but it isnt too late to reminisce those moments. Im sure there will be another fun moment soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like finding internet sites which comprehend the value of furnishing a good resource for absolutely free.a

Jasmine Smith said...

It takes a real thinker to put together such great article content such as this. I agree with many of your views here. You make many strong points on the subject. This content is awesome.

Jasmine Smith said...

I wish to say thank you to you for presenting this amazing ideas. I've just learned how to use the world wide online world and I am just catching up to these young whippersnappers.