Thursday, October 6, 2011

Got my Payment...

I was off at downtown earlier today to buy my medicine and do some personal grocery too. I was short of budget already due to some unexpected expenses that i have to manage but thanks to my hubby for fixing out things. I am bit better compared to previous days although i still experience some dizzy times which i knew i need some good rest.


On the other hand, i received a payment from loudlaunch but it was just a portion of the unpaid earnings from them. I still have pending payments from them and hopefully i will be paid in the coming months. I received another task from them the other day and i was very happy to be given an additional bonus for an excellent post. That was a nice surprise. Hayst, i am already waiting for dinner and im a bit tired but im happy and i feel blessed everyday. Have a great night everyone.

1 comments:

JonaBQ said...

wow so loudlanch pays! i had several tasks from them but heard that they don't pay so I deleted my articles from my blog. sayang! anyway, congrats to you for your hardwork!

Our Family

Heartifying!

Hobbytat