Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Morning!

Its a fabulous morning for me. I hope for you too guys. I had a break from work and i did had the chance to do some petty household chores. I asked someone to do some laundry since our dirty clothes is already as high as Mt. Everest (hehehhe). My mom and my sister will finally be home this coming saturday and im so excited because i missed chatting with the latter. Thank God, everything are fine and God is so good to our family. Anyway, i just had a great time talking with my love over the phone. He is just so sweet and this time i knew how strong our relationship is. Im proud that we have surpassed major relationship problem so far and im happy being with him for more than a year and counting.


Well, its my prayer that everything will turn out fine with you guys. Whether you are experiencing personal of family circumstances. Always keep in mind that our family is our strong support system. There are so many reasons to be happy.

0 comments: