Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Party Stuff

I just arrived from buying some party stuff for my birthday. We roamed around the mall too and bought few personal stuff. Once again, i found a nice blouse which was over fantastic. I bought it without hesitation though it was pricey as it belongs to a recognizable brand. Anyway, i am already tired in preparing for my birthday bash. I promised its just going to be a family affair but i cant help but invite some good friens. Good thing, i have a great hubby who always supports me anything i want. Well, before i forget. We met with some collegues because they were having a meeting at the coffee shop at the groud floor of the mall. When i was about at the entrance of the establishment, they called my attention and the meeting was quite. Lots of chitchats and catching up each others lives. I missed my collegues before though most of the pioneer where already at their respective home place. Its nice seeing them and i really missed bonding with them. For your info guys, i use to be with them even though im the only girl. Back then we will have group outings, drinking session and most of the time eating outside. How i missed those times. But of course im happy to say that im at my happiest state. God has put things to where i should be. To God be the glory always. I love you God.

0 comments: