Friday, August 19, 2011

Yawning Friday

Its been awhile since i do some quick post or share something. I knew ive been so loaded with few things to attend to but of course i dont want to feed my readers with pure paid posts. Nah, I always want to share some personal stuff. Anyway, im still sleepy because i took a med which has drowsy effect. I forgot to tell at the drugstore that i need no drowse flu relief med. Well, i managed to go to work despite some health stuff that i am experiencing. My hubby told me to just skip office first but i simply am bored staying at home and sleeping. I finished some few tasks this week and hopefully another batch will come in. I missed the fiesta stuff..well another celebration to look forward to is my hubby's birthday and my birthday. Yes, we are both Virgo and you know as they say, the sign indicate a sweet yet smart gals/guys, are we? wink*

I saw an advertisement on one of the cable TV that Disney characters will have a show at Waterfront hotel. Well, im thinking of going there if honey would allow me to. I knew he would but hopefully i can celebrate my birthday at Cebu.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Visit back your blog, <3.

Alf said...

Love cebu. Wish we can go there again next vacation.