Thursday, August 4, 2011

Busy on Her Review..

Last night, i asked my lil sister to go with me to the plaza. I just want to roam around and observe but then she was so busy with her studies. She is currently taking her review class at the nearby city and i knew its quite a tedious journey. Every now and then, i can see lots of compiled papers and review materials. She is always is busy reading and solving problems. Poor sister, she is really trying her best because she has a goal in life and she is motivated to do so. Thanks to the previous experience that she underwent which drives her to be well motivated. She is taking the second most difficult board exam in the country so she needs to be well prepared. I remember my father last Sunday, he was advising us on certain things that we need to have a unified decisions so that we could surpassed our last card. Gladly, this is our last year of turmoil. Hopefully by next year after my sisters board exam. My dad will avail for retirement. But really, we just enjoy every inch that we are together as siblings and as family. We just don't mind insecure people trying to keep their eyes open to us because we knew what we are doing and where we are heading to, unlike them. Its nice to reap the reward when you knew its a product of unending sacrifices. We are now a little too close to finish lines.

0 comments: