Friday, July 15, 2011

What i Did?

Yay, It was i guess a decade since i update this blog because ive been super busy the past few days. I actually just arrived home now because i roamed around the downtown to buy for home stuff in preparation of our fiesta. We will be welcoming few visitors from my uncles place so we need to prepare the house for them. I bought two fan, foam and few pillows because we have just limited pillows at home. The good new, we managed to buy a nice coffee set which i love the design. By next week, im planning to buy already our groceries and i promised to treat my mom and my other siblings. Its quite a hole in the pocket but anyway the glow in their eyes makes me feel great whenever i buy them something. Thanks to my honey for everything that he does for me and to my online blessings for providing me far from what i expected. Time to play now.

0 comments: