Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's a Great Week

I dont have reasons to be bitter because i was poured with so many blessings this week. Apart from my online tasks that i managed to earn this week, i am also happy that my mom is getting better. In the lighter end, my page rank drops which makes me feel sad but instead of feeling bitter about it, God managed to sent me so many product reviews to make that my first day of JUly was awesome. This week i am planning to triple my income and i am decided to give the right motivation whenever i am given such task. Of course its not easy to earn money nowadays and i should feel blessed that i can easily buy what i want through virtual earnings. I am excited to shop this month for my last month earnings and i already have the list what to buy. Yay, life is pretty awesome. Thanks to my Provider for really making my life extra special and also to my hubby for tolerating all my nonsense wants.wink*

0 comments: