Sunday, July 17, 2011

Get Amuzed At This....

While looking for possible entertainment post, i was amuzed at this meme so i wanted to try it. I got this from Sunday Stealing and its really so fun.


Complete the Sentences:


Right now I'm feeling... great because i had a great sleep

When I'm alone I feel...at peace because its the time that i can do everything i want.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel...happy because i want to talk a lot.

One thing I hate is...being in a place where you are tasked to wait for someone..(am not patient for long hours waiting)

One thing I really like about myself is ...im flexible. You can find me enjoying people from all walks of life.

When I'm feeling sad I...listen to sweet mellow music.

When I daydream it's usually about...the day we'll be together with my hubby..(sweet..hahahha)

I'm afraid of...injections..(hahahha)

I'm happiest when...im shopping (yay)

One thing that really worries me is ...my mom's health

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...my big heart for people in need ( i wanted to change it because sometimes i am abused)

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...my man.

The family member I am closest to is...my younger sister.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...that i did not buy the book he asked me to buy during my college years and i spent it for my cellphone repair..(shhhh)

One thing I regret about my life is ...spending three long years with someone who doesnt respect me at all yet i accepted all those lies, cheats and his womanizing days.

If I only had one more day to live I would...go to Paris

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...that i love her so much and i wll do everything for her.

One thing about me that nobody knows is...im also naughty :)

I hope that someday in the future...i will have my own family

When I think about my family I feel...happy and contented.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...when i think of my younger years.

One thing about me I never want to change is...being a people person.

One thing I feel really proud of is...ive been a good daughter all along.

Blogsville has helped me to... be social.


0 comments: