Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Drained

Yay, i felt that my brain is so drained. I just finished eight articles for checking and its quite a daunting task really. But im not complaining, in fact i felt so blessed to have been given such blessing everyday. I mean i knew how most bloggers struggle for a task from different paying sites but here i am, i am complaining because i am faced with wrting tasks everyday. I felt i have no right to do so, Thanks to my beloved client for really trusting on me and giving her utmost understanding whenever i failed to agree on deadlines. Last month, i made a few hundred bucks from her and it was really so flattering because this month she gave me more product reviews. Always, ia m trying my best for a professionally made output thats why no matter how tired i am from work i dont always compromise my work. I always set aside time for research and check on my grammar and never missed to check on my grammar tools everytime i click the submit button. I am happy with the fact that i dont need pageranks to earn regularly and i dont need backlicks either to earn online. Thank God for giving me such means to easily earn online and of course realizing some projects. I feel so blessed so i promise not to be bad..hehehhe

0 comments: