Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Thoughts

Mind you i am still working on my online tasks. I need to. Yesterday i finished almost 10 reviews and it made my mind so drained. I felt i can no longer think of the right words but i am always motivating myself, who woundt want this blessings, right? Anyway, i am just thankful a hundredfold that i can still grab tasks and i was given such online works which not only i loved most but gave me the chance to polish my skills.


On the other hand, i was supposed to visit a friends house because its their fiesta today but i opt not because of the weather. Its raining so hard and i guess we will have hard time looking for a vehicle to their place. Instead, i just decided to finish all my pending tasks so that i will not have backlog. So pardon me guys if yours truly seems so busy these days, please be assured that ill be at your doorsteps in just a while.

0 comments: