Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend for me means......

...cleaning my room, having my nails cleaned, movie marathon, and bonding with my nephews. I started my day by fixing my messy room and doing some household chores which i seldom does whenever i have work. I also arranged my bags, shoes and my wardrobe so that i could have a presentable room. Thank God i have done all those arrangements before lunch time. After which i asked someone to do the manicure and pedi stuff since in just few days we will be commemorating the Holy Week. I need to schedule the things i wanted to do before i cram on the day where i need it the most. Anyway, i have a great weekend, hopefully yours too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i forgot to add, this weekend i also bought a lot of mouth watering foods for the family. Im afraid i might really gain much weight. But i dont have any worry, at least i knew a The Diet Solution

SHY said...

Good for you, you have done what you wanted to do, for me nah wanted to clean but my baby girl keeps me busy..so our apartment is messy and doesnt accept any visitors hehe..