Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Busy Saturday

The reason why i havent updated my blog last saturday was because yours truly was super busy. First off, i had to visit my doctor because of my urninary tract infection after which i picked up my grocery then buy some personal things. I asked my friend to go with me because i was a bit afraid in going to my doctor alone. Thanks to my ever loving and sweet boyfriend who was kinda mad at me already for the UTI thing but managed to settle everything to clear up things. The medicine alone make a hole in my pocket but as my hubby told me, whats important is my health and that i would manage to be healthy at all times. Its really nice to feel secured and loved by someone who had accepted the entirety of you. The night before my doctors appointment, he called up so many times to assured me that he is there for me. We availed the high dosage med so that i would be treated the soonest. I was never expecting that i can possibly avail of all of those because of limited budget but he offered all those necessary health procedures that should be done. I mean, not all boyfriends are considerate and sensitive enough. But he is the type who would really do everything to make things rights. I really wish he could schedule his visit as early as this year, hopefully. He is excited to meet my family and so as my family too.


To my dearest hubby, thank you for everything youve done for me and will be doing for me. I knew i have said it a lot of times but i would never get tired of telling you that i would always be here for you. I would take good care of you. Ill fight for you in the same way as youve fight for me. Ill be proud of you in the same way as you tell youre friends and family about me and about us. Thank you for making me feel special all the time, for making me feel like i am never alone especially during the times that im down. Thank you for making the world wonderful for me. Like ive said last night, i wish youre here when i was so afraid of the syringe, when i was so down, when im so tired, when i felt unspecial, when people are just so cruel. But then as you've said, even though youre not here physically but your heart and mind is always on me, about me and for me. That was the most touching line far better than Julia Roberts line at Notting Hill. wink*

0 comments: