Sunday, April 3, 2011

His way...

God never fails to surprise me. Today i was surprised by an unexpected visit of someone in the past. I was really so surprised that i was speechless, anyway he stayed for about an hour because he needs to catch the last flight today. Sometimes i tend to believe that we just have to wait for the right time and the right moment for our dreams to happen. I believe, this is my lucky year, i felt God poured blessings everyday that he always makes me feel so special. You know, there was a time in the past that i felt so down that i questioned Gods plan for me but indeed at the right time, all of those moments will come out its meaning, right then you realize - you did the best thing. Well then, we just need to believe and have faith on our dreams.

1 comments:

genny said...

surprises are indeed wonderful. was here visiting.:-)