Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister




I woundt pass this day without greeting my lil sister a happy happy birthday. She was greeted by some of her friends this morning and i knew it brought her so much joy. As a family member, i wish nothing but sincere happiness.May you find love, joy and peace in everything you do. Stay as sweet sister, as responsible daughter and as a loving girlfriend to everyone you dearly loved. I may not tell you always how much you mean to us and to me in particular but no words could approproately describe how important you are to us. May you be blessed the entire year, and continue to be humble despite all your achievements in life. I wish that your wishes will all come true day.. Love yah

1 comments:

joy said...

Nice post. Keep up the good job. :)