Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Laminated Floors

Just recently, we were hit by a devastating floods. It was really so terrible that we did a superb general cleaning of the house. In one way it was also good because we were able to do a maximum cleaning activity but on the other hand it was very tiring and stressful. I even managed to go to sleep that early because of it. Anyway, our floor now is really messy and i don't like the smell of it. My dad is already complaining because he cant take to see a muddy floor everyday. How i wish our floor is tiled or made up of granite coz i knew it would look fantastic. Our neighbor has a tiled floor so in just a little wiping, the dirt already vanished. They hired someone to do the tiling of their floor. I forgot to ask them how much it took them to do so, i heard of a company who specialize in the service of Laminate flooring install and my friend recommend me to their company. I heard lots of positive reviews and feedbacks from their customers. Might check this out!

0 comments: