Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My 1001 POst

How time flies, seems just yesterday when i was just experimenting things over blogger but now here i am trying to do all the best to maximize my earnings here. Im thankful that i have found this means to augment my finances and grateful to the one person who have shared her skills about this. Maybe if not of her i would not be able to have this kind of part time income that i am presently enjoying. I knew i am indebted to her coz without her maybe the door for this endeavor wil not be open. Times and times had passed that a lot of rift had closed the friendship between us but i can still recall how good memories of friendship has developed over the years and up until now, i still cherish it. I knew youll probably read this, Thank you for opening up the door for this and no matter how complicated life and situations are, i still not forgotten to thank u for this and i missed the friendship.

0 comments: