Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Bonding

We roamed around the city today hoping to find great deals and new apparels. I knew its quite odd but sometimes you really get tired of going to one store and to the other hoping to find something new. Because of just very few places and shopping centers so you will just have limited choice at all. Last Christmas i do my shopping at Cebu and i found a great deal there, was able to buy a nice dress and accesories. Now i dont know what to buy for the holiday season, still have plenty of dresses in my closet and i didnt even brought my clothes in cebu which i just bought a months ago. My friend was really right, there will come a time when you get tired of those personal niche and youll just amazed that your attention is already been diverted. Lately ive been hooked on nice pairs of pajamas and im planning to buy a new pair next week. Well i still need to buy gifts for my inaanak and next week will be a busy days for me.

0 comments: