Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


I am so flattered when a beautiful friend Yen has given me this award. I guess this is my second award as blogger for almost 4 years of blogging. That is why i feel so great and awesome receiving such. To dear Yen, thank you.

The Rules: Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award

Here are the seven things about me:

1. I am a sweet and thoughful woman
2. I love to pamper my loved ones
3. I supr loved ice cream
4. I love buying shoes even if i cant use them all.
5. I am super glued to my family
6. I love staying at home
7. I have all issues of cosmopolitan

I am passing this to housemom, hazel , toto and Single Mom

3 comments:

story song said...

congratulations. and hopefully relaxed and happy.

Pinx said...

hi cathy! thanks for passing this award to me. i am so touched. even if i've known you for like these past two days, and yet, you've given me this one. thanks again. have a happy day!

Jhanz said...

Congrat with your award! :)