Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

Despite the busy scheds i have lately i am really overwhelmed by this "One Lovely Blog award" which was given to me by a dear blogger "A Single Mom's Blog". Really blogging didnt only gave me wonderful insights of technology but much more of that- it widens my circle of friends regardless of the places we lived in. I really admire people who are really friendly and reach out to bloggers who are just struggling in this journey. With this allow me to pass on these award to bloggers worth of these.

Rules:

- Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the person who has granted this award and his / her blog link.

- Pay it forward to 15 bloggers that you have newly discovered.

- Contact the blog owners to let them know thay they've been chosen.

And here are my 15 blogger friends:

1. Anita
2. Joy
3. Happy Wife's Blog
4. Wonderful Thoughts Online
5. Mom's Wishlists Blog
6. Supermom's Blog
7. Toto
8. Pleasure of Imagination
9. Filipina Diary Blog
10. Fe's Blog
11. Genny's Blog
12. Gbeth's Blog
13. My Daily Moods Blog
14. Housemom Journey Blog
15. Tourguide

I hope youll be happy with these award guys! Enjoy Blogging.

2 comments:

Admin said...

was here :-) yay! that's the same award I've given u. Kindly check my post. I also sent u a message on shoutbox. But anyway, thanks sis for considering my blog as a "lovely blog" too. :-)

vichygurl t said...

hi cathy! thank you so much for the award.. I love to put it in my other blog if you don't mind (if so, can you just change the link?) coz this blog you choose doesn't have 15 people to throw to. I don't know if you have checked out my other blog but here you go..

http://vichygurl.blogspot.com/

Again thanks a lot! Appreciated! Let me know if this award is ok to post it in my other blog!