Sunday, October 10, 2010

Krispy Kreme Doughnut


This is the most expensive doughnut i ever tasted but its worth of your penny. It tastes incredibly great than your usual doughnuts. My brother bought from Manila 5 boxes of doughnuts and it costs him nearly 3k. Isnt it really so expensive? but its all worth it, the taste is really so different and i really love it. I dont think its available in my place coz i really want to bought some for my family. I remembered last year, our auditor whom i was so closed at bought a Krespy kreme doughnut all the way from Manila and when he arrived in Ormoc, the box was already not in good form but still i was grateful, he was the closest auditor ever and sweet too. That was the first time i tasted Krispy Kreme and i discovered in my life that theres this expensive doughnut ever in this country.

0 comments: