Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Updates

Happy Weekend guys? anything special? i wish there is and i hope u have soemthing to share guys, theres no story to tell for this day, i just have sleeping marathon for now, i guess i badly need it, i also watched tv and hang aroung at the room, i bought a lot of junkfoods for my tummy,hehehhe.Isnt it great once in a while u enjoy the blanket and imagining things, u know guys i loved my bed simply because my thoughts are flying away,from those wonderful times when i had a bf and compared with my life now. I have no one to think about and no one to care about though i cared for many people and i loved my friends and my family.Nonetheless, i can completely say that my life now is a bit blessed and complete, its enough for me to know that i can live with myself even without the other person, i mean a man in my life and im happy to realized things now that im can make my life wonderful just by believing in it. And as i borrowed some lines, it always pays to wait.

1 comments:

Nitin said...

happy weekend to you dear. i have been riding it out now. just taking it easy. i really wanted to watch knight and day. so will do that hopefully in a while. got caught in the rain while riding after a really long time. are you going to watch the fifa world cup final??