Monday, July 26, 2010

Been Sick

Sorry guy if i was not able to update my beloved site last weekend, because i was sick and had a bad fever, maybe because i was caught in the rain on my way home last Friday since it was so hard and i was not able to bring with me my umbrella, i had no choice but to walk in the rain. Anyways, i just found out today that i had lots of things to share about to my readers, from my site being plagiarize, to my issue with this man who caused my headache and to other no big deal issue which i knew i deserve to share. I guess i need to hare with you guys too how to report things like these - i mean case like your site being copied by someone, coz this is so hard and very sensitive.I knew a lot of blogger s would like to know how we can act over cases like these. Thankfully, i have encountered a site which can traced the owner, the address and the site name in particular. I hope even on this simplest thing i can help u in your blogger dilemma.

2 comments:

Joannalyne said...

glad you're back. curse those copycats!

Unknown said...

Sorry you have been feeling under the weather Katy. It is so sad that someone would want to plagiarize your site,I hope you teach him a lesson! It is great you found a website to trace the creep and so nice of you to share it with us. I hope this issue is soon resolved so you can get back to the fun of blogging. Be good to yourself.